A cash payment due to irrelevance can be claimed if the vested termination benefit is less than your annual contribution.

In the case of cash payment as a result of self-employment, it must be noted in particular that the registration with the compensation office is made in the main occupation. Self-employment as a secondary basis does not constitute a cash payment.