You can use this form to inform us in which form you would like to receive the retirement benefits, and to which account it should be transferred. If the retirement benefits are to be paid out in full or in part in the form of a lump sum, please also submit the form “Application for payment of retirement benefits in the form of a lump sum” (2.9).